Issue Two Now FREE

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

 Issue Two is now FREE to DOWNLOAD > 
■ There's also the opportunity to DONATE >


*Sigh*

Give the humans one small task and, lo and behold, they mess it right up.

I asked my two editors, Jude Ellery and Martin Palazzotto, to design and distribute this digital rag so you lot could read about my continued struggles to right the world, as well as some interesting little features by some of the best bloggers around.

So, what do they do? The boneheads only went and started charging for the damn thing, which meant only a few of you read the last one, compared the the hundreds who had the pleasure of thumbing their virual way through Issue One. To put it mildly, I wasn't a happy god, so when I got hold of the two of them I -- well, let's just say I made them see sense. Now, Issue Two, and every issue for the foreseeable future, is completely free of charge. Just folllow the link at the top there to download your very own copy of Man and Ball: Living On Both Sides Of The Game. And tell a friend, yeah? Those tweet buttons aren't there for decoration.

Oh, and before I go back to my glass of malbec, a quick note of congratulation to Hamish's Scottish bairns, who triumphed in the Homeless World Cup the other day. That's what this Game's all about.